Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals 1
This class is for any photographer with digital images. However, there are some very basic requirements that need to be met and they are VERY IMPORTANT requirements:
- BASIC COMPUTER USAGE:
- Adept with mouse and keyboard
- Naming, Remaming, and Saving Files
- Creating and Renaiming Directories and Subdirectories (Folders & Sub-folders)
- Copying, Moving, and Deleting Files
- Downloading Files and Software from the Internet
- Installing Software
- Email and Emailing Files (Attachments)
- COMPUTER HARDWARE:
- Computer: Check with Adobe for System Requirements
- Desktop Computer
- Laptop Computer for use in labs (not required, but recommended)
- COMPUTER SOFTWARE:
- Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2 or later
- Adobe Photoshop CS5: Classroom in a Book
Because this is a hands-on course, BRING YOUR LAPTOP and TEXTBOOK to class.
WHAT TO WEAR, ETC.
Just dress comfortably for this cozy indoor class.
If you have further questions about Mike MacDonald workshops just email or phone 630-852-8448.