Photoshop Elements Essentials
for Software Versions 12 & Later
4-SESSION BEGINNER PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS COURSE
Return to Course Description
This class teaches Photoshop Elements, versions 12 and later. Only these latest version are taught because they offer certain very important features that make photo editing easier.
BASIC COURSE REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM UNDERSTANDING OF PHOTOGRAPHY:
BASIC COMPUTER USAGE:
- Adept with mouse and keyboard
- Naming, Renaming, and Saving Files
- Creating and Renaming Directories and Sub-directories (Folders & Sub-folders)
- Copying, Moving, and Deleting Files
- Downloading Files and Software from the Internet
- “UNZIPPING” Zip Files
- Installing Software
- Email and Emailing Files (with attachments)
- Computer: Check with Adobe for System Requirements for your version of the software
- Desktop or Laptop Computer in your home (MAC or PC).
TEXTBOOK (depending on the version of your software):
WHAT TO WEAR, ETC.
Dress comfortably. It can sometimes get a little chilly in the classroom.
If you have further questions about Mike MacDonald workshops just email or phone 630-852-8448.